Monday, November 3, 2014

The Artful Stampers Blog Hop Challenge #5 - Colour Combo Challenge

You are probably visiting me from Nicole's blog, if so welcome to my contribution to the Blog Hop.
As you may be aware, this is the challenge we were given this week:

Agh, another five colour challenge.
I actually CASED this card from page139 in the Annual Catalogue.

I thought this stamp set worked well with using five different colours.
PROJECT RECIPE
Stamps
- Polka-Dot Pieces - 129708
- Gorgeous Grunge - 130517
Cardstock & Ink
- Kraft Cardstock
- Whisper White
- Pool Party
- Cherry Cobbler
- Island Indigo
- Pear Pizzazz
Stampin' Up! Accessories
- Stripes Embossing Folder (retired)
- Perfect Polka Dots Embossing Folder - 117335
- 2 3/8" Scallop Circle Punch - 118874
- 1 3/4" Scallop Circle Punch - 119854
- 1 1/4" Scallop Circle Punch - 127811
- 1/2" Circle Punch - 119869
- Bird Builder Punch - 117191
- Beach House Washi Tape - 113689

I didn't realise until after I had made the card that the Stripes Embossing Folder was retired. The new Large Polka Dot folder would work well in its place. I am thinking that I am going to have to put that one on my next order. I really had a lot of fun making this one and I loved the way it turned out.
I am looking forward to what we have to make next week.

Next on the hop is Annette.

Only a small contingent of contributors this week:

Until next time :o)

4 comments:

Alisa said...

I love this, looks great.

Nicole said...

Pretty

Anonymous said...

Lovely way to combine these colours.

Tamsininamania said...

Gorgeous card. love the blues. :)