Monday, March 9, 2015

The Artful Stampers Blog Hop #23

Welcome from Anna's place on our Adelaide Cup Public Holiday Monday.

We have a colour challenge this week.


I decided to keep it CAS (Clean and Simple) this week and used a Youtube tutorial by Wendy Cranford found here. She actually made 3 cards using this one stamp set (actually the same set I used last week) and this one worked perfectly with four colours so therefore was ideal to use for the colour combo challenge.
I had fun using my Aqua painter and thought that it turned out pretty good. I also added the Crushed Curry ribbon from the Best Year Ever Accessory Pack in our SAB catalogue. I am honestly thinking that this Occasions Catalogue and SAB Catalogue are one of the best ever. There are so many great stamp sets and accessories that I think I love nearly all of them.

Any who, here is the recipe.

PROJECT RECIPE
Stamps
- Big Day 139112 (Sale-A-Bration)

Cardstock & Ink
- Whisper White
- Rich Razzleberry
- Crushed Curry
- Bermuda Bay
- Coastal Cabana
Tuxedo Black Memento Ink - 132708

Stampin' Up! Accessories
- Best Year Ever Accessory Pack - 138634
- Aqua Painters - 103954

Thanks for stopping by. Next on the hop is Nicole's place.

Join the rest of the tour:
Jane Riches --- YOU ARE HERE
Until next time :o)

4 comments:

Tamsininamania said...

beautiful card. it is lovely clean and simple.

Anonymous said...

Very striking CAS card.

Nicole said...

Pretty, simple birthday card would be great for a stampastack :-)

AB. said...

Simple and oh so pretty!