Monday, November 23, 2015

The Artful Stampers Blog Hop #60

Welcome from Alisa 's blog.
This week we have a Colour Challenge.

This is what we had to work with:

I have made my first Christmas card this week and you may spot that I have used the Burlap Ribbon again. I really love the look and feel of it on my cards and you may see it again next week.


PROJECT RECIPE
Stamps
- Festival of Trees - 135059
- Petite Pairs 122497
Cardstock & Ink
- Cajun Craze
-Home for Christmas DSP - 139592
- Subtles DSP (Pear Pizzazz) - 138437
- 2014-2016 DSP (Tangelo Twist) - 138433
- Mossy Meadow
- Pear Pizzazz
- Tangelo Twist
Stampin’ Up! Accessories
- 1 1/4" Burlap Ribbon - 132140
- Tree Punch - 135859
- Softly Falling TIEF - 139672

Next on the hop is Nicole, lets go see what creativity she has come up with this week.


The rest of the contributors are:
Jane Riches --- YOU ARE HERE
Alisa Tilsner

Until next time :o)

6 comments:

Alisa said...

I love the burlap ribbon, I must dig mine out for a play. Great Christmas card :)

Nicole said...

Cute love the little flagging background

Anonymous said...

The DSP is a great way to showcase these colours. A great Christmas card.

joknappa said...

a beautiful alternative Christmas card

AB. said...

I love the banners - great Christmas card!

Crafty Friends said...

Looks great!