Monday, February 8, 2016

The Artful Stampers Blog Hop #71

Welcome from Alisa's blog.
This week we have a Colour Challenge.

This is what we had to work with:
This is what I came up with:
CASE'd from Rita Wright
A very masculine card this week, I think the colours lent themselves to it. I really liked the way the button is tied onto the card, an idea I found on Pinterest here. I thought is was a great idea for the masculine card as bows can look a bit feminine and knots can get a little bulky.

PROJECT RECIPE
Stamps
- Endless Birthday Wishes - 140273
Cardstock & Ink
- Chocolate Chip
- Sahara Sand
- Neutrals DSP - 138435
- Regals DSP - 138436
- Farmers Market DSP - 138448
- Colour Me Irresistible DSP - 138439
- Corrugated Paper - 138317
- Cherry Cobbler
- Night of Navy
Stampin’ Up! Accessories
- Woodgrain TIEF - 127821
- Brick Wall TIEF - 138288
- Stars Framelits - 133723
- Medium Star Punch - 138293
- Cherry Cobbler Bakers Twine - 123125
- Basic Metal Buttons - Silver - 133319

Next on the hop is Nicole, lets go see what creativity she has come up with this week.

The rest of the contributors are:
Until next time :o)

4 comments:

Nicole said...

I really love this masculine card - stars are a fave of mine :-)

Unknown said...

Love this masculine card - that button is great. I agree that bows ( even in thread) can look feminine!

Anonymous said...

I love the button idea and your card is so rustic and charming! Awesome work!

Tamsininamania said...

beautiful button idea. love it all