Monday, October 3, 2016

Free Spirited Card Making

As we had some terrible weather and a whole state blackout this week, there is no Blog Hop. However I thought I would blog some of the cards that I made during the week that are non theme related but just made for the fun of it.
These first two were made by following the tutorial shared by Dawn Griffith using the Fox Builder Punch by Stampin' Up!
Then I used the Fox Builder Punch again to make this Bear card CASE'd from Michelle Last
Saturday 1st October was World Card Making Day as well as the AFL Grand Final here in Australia so I took advantage of these events and made this card.
This one CASE'd from Janneke de Jong

Sometimes it is just fun to make some cards without having any rules to follow, but I am looking forward to having the blog hop back again next week. 

See you then.


No comments: