Thursday, December 29, 2016

The Artful Stampers Blog Hop #116


Welcome from Nicole’s blog.
This week is our last challenge for 2016 and we have a Colour Challenge.

This is what we had to work with:
This is what I came up with:

CASE'd from Michelle Lupton
I know the colours we were given are quite bold but I muted them down by watercoloring and 2nd gen stamping. I used Elegant Eggplant for my sentiment and dashes but the colour is so dark that it looks like black. I also used a few neutral colours for may card stock which may be bending the rules just a little. (wink)

PROJECT RECIPE
Stamps
- Timeless Textures - 140517
- Papillon Potpourri - 123759
- Rose Wonder - 140697
Cardstock & Ink
- Kraft Cardstock - 133674
- Very Vanilla
- Basic Black Archival - 140931
- Flirty Flamingo
- Elegant Eggplant
- Rose Red
- Island Indigo
- Bermuda Bay
Stampin’ Up! Accessories
- Elegant Butterfly Punch - 127526
- Bitty Butterfly - 129406
- Banner Triple Punch - 138292

Next on the hop is Annette, lets go see what creativity she has come up with this week.


The rest of the contributors are:
Jane Riches --- YOU ARE HERE
Annette Sullivan
Karen Gilbertson 
Nicole Wilson

2 comments:

Annette Sullivan said...

Beautiful Jane. I love the muted background and the bright butterflies.

Nicole said...

Sympathy cards are the hardest to make but you have done a beautiful job here